And that’s EXACTLY what we offer.
Our Family Dog Private Training program is customized to get EVERYONE involved. You’ll get all the tools and support you need to get your kids on board, your dog in check and the whole family playing for the same team! It’s fun, effective and 100% positive!
6 IN-HOME PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS
- Master ONE totally achievable training skill every week
- Put your new skills to use in YOUR home – where you need it most!
- Involve your WHOLE family in the training – YES! Kids too.
- Play training games that make learning FUN!
AN ONLINE FAMILY VIDEO TRAINING PROGRAM
- The parents’ program has all the most important skills for raising kids and a dog together
- The kids’ program is a “Special Agent Center” where they’ll have so much fun they won’t even know they’re learning!
- AND there’s even “in a nutshell” videos to help keep grandparents and nannies on the same page.
WEEKLY HOMEWORK EMAILS
- Stay on track with a recap of your session
- Watch videos that coach you through the skills you’ve learned
- Feel confident that you’re on the right path!
So whether you want to get ahead of the game or you’re struggling to keep your head above water, our family dog private training program has EVERYTHING you need to look like a PRO in your new role, and actually ENJOY doing it.
We offer in home lessons in central Chester County, PA. Call us at 484-574-0618 or Info@PeppersPaws.com to see if we service your area and to learn more about our programs and pricing. The Family Dog Training Program includes 6 private in home lessons (about 7.5 hours of a trainer’s undivided attention on you, your dog, and your family at a time that works best for you), lesson summaries and handouts after each lesson, phone/email/text support between lessons as you need, AND online access to The Family Dog online learning area for kids and parents!
* If you are outside of our service area and we are able to help you, an additional travel fee will be added to each lesson. Call us for more information.
Call or email us to get started on Family Dog Training today! 484-574-0618 or firstname.lastname@example.org